Texas A&M receiver Smith to return for fifth season
- Tide suspends S Mitchell for drug arrest
- Nebraska leading rusher Grant suspended
- Mizzou suspends LB Bailey for DWI arrest
- Carter gets year probation for UGA crash
- SCar gives AD Tanner raise, extension
By The Associated Press
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) Star receiver Ainias Smith is returning to Texas A&M for another season.
Smith announced on Twitter on Thursday that he'll return for a fifth season after breaking his right leg in Texas A&M's fourth game last season.
He had 15 receptions for 291 yards and two touchdowns last season before his injury. He has 127 receptions for 1,612 yards and 17 TDs in four seasons with the Aggies.
The Aggies will look to bounce back after a disappointing 5-7 record this year.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated February 2, 2023